2012-02-09

Energy Healing For Sports Injuries

Recovery time for Sporting injuries can 49ers Jerseys cheap be reduced by using Energy Healing. Energy Healing can also prevent injuries from happening.

Before I understood Energy Healing or created the HEART Energy Healing System I had a small number of injuries that showed up while participating in sporting activities. I wish I had known the power of Energy Healing at that time.

As an age Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Triathlon competitor I have had Achilles tendon injuries in the past and they take a lot of rest and exercises to heal, using conventional therapy. This process took 4 to 5 months before I could resume full training.

However after I discovered how to heal my self using Energy Healing, I had another Achilles tendon injury a little worse than the first sporting injury incident.

Using the information learned from energy healing I quickly removed the original disturbances Ravens Jerseys cheap and restored all my Aura and Chakra Energy Fields and a few others like my Core Star and Hara line. With in 3 days I was walking 300 yards and running slowly 100 yards and then restoring all my Energy Fields. I repeated this procedure gradually increasing the distance and doing the energy healing if necessary.

Within 7 days I continued this 3 to 1 walking and jogging gradually increasing the distance until I was able to jog continuously with no walking or pain and then gradually increased the running speed and distance. I was completely recovered in less than 3 weeks with no other treatment and able to return to normal training. This is the power of removing the original cause and restoring Life Energy Fields. Energy Healing happens very quickly and generally eliminated the reoccurring of such injuries. I have since discovered there is always a cause and an affect.

If we are alert we can remove the original cause before the sporting injury manifests; although you will need to learn some basics or consult a reputable energy healer.

report=2012-02-09data


Related article:
of-course
banking-institutions

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου